Speech Recognition in VB
Author Message
 Speech Recognition in VB

In VB, I use a component called DirectSR,  where can I find out more about
its functions, its properties and its events.

The Visual Basic documentation for Speech Recognition engine... Thanks

Mon, 08 Dec 2003 12:43:47 GMT
 Speech Recognition in VB
Jon,

    DirectSR is microsoft's Speech Recognition control.  I would search msdn
for specifics.

Mark

Quote:
> In VB, I use a component called DirectSR,  where can I find out more about
> its functions, its properties and its events.

> The Visual Basic documentation for Speech Recognition engine... Thanks

Mon, 08 Dec 2003 21:13:56 GMT
 Speech Recognition in VB
I cannot Find any MSDN documentation on the Speech Recognition Control in
MSDN, if I 'm wrong please direct me to specifics.

Thanks.

Quote:
> Jon,

>     DirectSR is microsoft's Speech Recognition control.  I would search
msdn
> for specifics.

> Mark

> > In VB, I use a component called DirectSR,  where can I find out more
about
> > its functions, its properties and its events.

> > The Visual Basic documentation for Speech Recognition engine... Thanks

Tue, 09 Dec 2003 10:41:07 GMT
 Speech Recognition in VB

Quote:

> I cannot Find any MSDN documentation on the Speech Recognition Control in
> MSDN, if I 'm wrong please direct me to specifics.

> Thanks.

Some links I found...

Speech Rec...
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/msagent/guidlin_2qzy.htm

A recent FAQ:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q278/9/27.ASP

HTH
LFS

Tue, 09 Dec 2003 13:29:18 GMT
 Speech Recognition in VB
I'm sorry, but I am looking for documentations it in terms of VB.....

I appreaciate it if I can find info on the functions and properties of the
DirectSS and DirectSR that are used in VB.

Thanks

> > I cannot Find any MSDN documentation on the Speech Recognition Control
in
> > MSDN, if I 'm wrong please direct me to specifics.

> > Thanks.

> Some links I found...

> Speech Rec...
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/msagent/guidlin_2qzy.htm

> A recent FAQ:
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q278/9/27.ASP

> HTH
> LFS

Wed, 10 Dec 2003 17:18:20 GMT
 Speech Recognition in VB
See this link for SAPI 4.0 documentation:
http://research.microsoft.com/srg/docs/

Quote:
> In VB, I use a component called DirectSR,  where can I find out more about
> its functions, its properties and its events.

> The Visual Basic documentation for Speech Recognition engine... Thanks

Fri, 12 Dec 2003 07:16:38 GMT

1. Speech Recognition - - - speech sdk5.0

2. ***JOBS: Boca Raton, FL: VB Experts, Speech Recognition

3. Medical Speech Recognition (VB/C++/Java)

4. Speech/Voice recognition in VB?

5. **JOBS: FL, Boca Raton - VB Experts, Speech Recognition ***

6. how to use microsoft speech recognition component

7. Help: Speech Recognition

8. Computer Generated Speech and Voice Recognition

9. Text to Speech / Voice Recognition software wanted

10. Speech Recognition

11. Please help me on speech recognition

12. Speech recognition and Dragon X Tools