Colors in tab-strip en tab-control?
Author Message
 Colors in tab-strip en tab-control?

Hello,

I want to change the foreground-color on a tab-strip or a tab-control.
Although these controls have some color-properties, when changing the
foreground-color, it still stays the same old gray color (default).

Is there a way to change this and be able to change all the colors?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Colors in tab-strip en tab-control?

Wilbert,
I'm not sure wich tab control you are using but I know Videosoft has a
tab control out there that you can change the colors on. You can
download and test it for free at www.videosoft.com. It is part of the
VSOCX package.
Kelly

Quote:

>Hello,

>I want to change the foreground-color on a tab-strip or a tab-control.
>Although these controls have some color-properties, when changing the
>foreground-color, it still stays the same old gray color (default).

>Is there a way to change this and be able to change all the colors?

>Thanks in advance for any replies.

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Colors in tab-strip en tab-control?

Quote:

>Wilbert,
>I'm not sure wich tab control you are using but I know Videosoft has a
>tab control out there that you can change the colors on. You can
>download and test it for free at www.videosoft.com. It is part of the
>VSOCX package.
>Kelly

So it isn't possible with the tab-controls that come with Visual Basic
5?

Thanks for your reply,

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. tab or tab strip control

2. HOWTO: Set Background color of Tab Strip AxtiveX control v6.0

3. Force Tab selection using Tab Strip

4. Selecting tab on tab strip

5. Newbie: How to select a tab on a tab strip

6. diabling a tab in a tab strip

7. changing color of tab header of tab pages

8. tab strip control

9. Help with Tab strip control please

10. Tab Strip control (enabled/disabled)

11. Tab Strip Control Problems

12. Using ActiveX Tab Strip Control in HTML