VB Syntax error in FROM Clause
Author Message
 VB Syntax error in FROM Clause

I'm trying to use the ADO DataControl to look at an Excel Spreadsheet.
Whenever I try to attach a bound control I ge the error
"Syntax eror in FROM clause".  At this point I don't even have any code, and
there is no FROM clause.

--

Tue, 16 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error-2147217900, Syntax error in FROM clause

2. Error 3131 Syntax error in FROM clause - using SQL accessing external ODBC problem

3. Error 3131 Syntax error in FROM clause - using SQL accessing external ODBC problem

4. SQL Syntax error in ORDER BY clause.(-2147217900)

5. Syntax error in FROM clause

6. Help - syntax error in from clause

7. Syntax error in FROM clause??

8. ADO "syntax error in FROM clause"

9. SQL Syntax error in FROM Clause...but WHY?

10. FROM clause syntax error with sensible SQL query to Excel database

11. Syntax error in FROM clause (ADO)

12. Syntax error in FROM clause