DBcombo not displaying bound data in VB5
Author Message
 DBcombo not displaying bound data in VB5

I have a dbcombo box that sometimes doesn't display data.  The datasource
and rowsource are correctly set and the data does exist in the rowsource.
If run debug and verified that the datasource data exists but the
dbcombo.text is blank.  If I open and close the form(on the same record) I
may or may not get this problem...it happens intermittently which is really
confusing.....I've applied the Service Pack 3.....
Anyone know why this is happening, is it a bug in my code or a bug in
VB5.0, and any solutions to help?????

Wed, 07 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBCombo not displaying bound data in VB5

2. Data-bound Masked Edit makes all data-bound controls not display data

3. VB5 DAO Data Bound Controls Not Displaying

4. VB5 DAO Data Bound Controls Not Displaying

5. Data bound Combos or Not Data Bound Combos

6. Data Bound User Control Not Binding

7. HOW TO DISPLAY DATA FROM ACCESS WHEN CLICKING ON SELECTION IN DBcombo

8. Data Bound Combo Box within a Data Bound Grid

9. Bound combo box that does not display key field

10. Data-Bound Vs. Non-Data-Bound Controls

11. Data-Bound Vs. Non-Data-Bound Controls

12. Data Report does not display data records.