Listview checkboxes, any events?
Author Message
 Listview checkboxes, any events?

I wonder if there is a event fired after I check the checkbox of a listview?  I
want to show another form that display the detailed info about the checked item.

Fri, 07 Nov 2003 15:48:12 GMT
 Listview checkboxes, any events?
You'll be surprised but it's ItemCheck event.
IMHO, I don't think that showing another form here is a good idea. You
better do it in double-click event.
--
HTH,
Alexander Shirshov, MCSD

I wonder if there is a event fired after I check the checkbox of a listview?
want to show another form that display the detailed info about the checked
item.

Fri, 07 Nov 2003 19:04:21 GMT
 Listview checkboxes, any events?
It's the Item_Check event. For example,

Private Sub ListView1_ItemCheck(ByVal Item As MSComctlLib.ListItem)
End Sub

Best Regards,

Sat, 15 Nov 2003 14:26:26 GMT

1. MouseMove event in ListView does not trigger when ListView in Small/Large Icon View mode

2. ListView :: Scroll Event & Column Resize Event

3. Checkboxes in the Listview-control

4. Checkbox in ListView

5. Checkboxes disappearing in listview control on Access form

6. Three state checkbox in listview

7. Checkbox in a listview

8. ListView & CheckBoxes

9. Listview checkboxes

10. listview with checkboxes!Urgent

11. Assignment of records via the MS ListView (using checkboxes)

12. Locking a ListView's checkboxes