Rich TextBox
Author Message
 Rich TextBox

I am using a Rich TextBox in a project to be able to display multiple text
colors. However, when the text gets to the right margin I need it to break
the word and continue on the next row instead of wrapping the entire word.
Is it possible to have the word break instead of wrap? Also, is there is a
leading space on a line I would like that to display as well.

I am not typing in this text box. I am loading a formatted string into
TextRTF.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tommy

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 10:11:01 GMT

1. Adding to Rich Text in Rich Textbox

2. Textbox as a rich-textbox?

3. Textbox as a rich-textbox?

4. Rich Textbox / Textbox Scrolling

5. Rich textbox URGENT!!!!

6. Rich TextBox

7. Rich Textbox

8. Rich Textbox Bold Monospaced font

9. Write to rich textbox on the fly?

10. rich textbox paragraphs

11. PRETTY HARD: STORING A WORD IN RICH TEXTBOX

12. Strange font behaviour of rich textbox. (VB6)