How to get all forms' name including DataReport Form's name?????
Author Message
 How to get all forms' name including DataReport Form's name?????

I know use "Forms" collection, I can get all forms' name in MDIform, but
when I include Datareport in the projects, the thing is different, you can
still see the datareport title in WindowList but it does not appear in
"Forms" collection.
So, How to get all forms' name including DataReport Form's name?????

Thank you.

David

Tue, 29 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting the user's logon name and computer name

2. Can a form's name be changed at runtime

3. Load a form by referring to it by it's string name

4. COM popup form gets 'lost'

5. COM popup form gets 'lost'

6. Can't Get full File name for Long file names

7. Doesn't recognize name or names

8. Changing control name of button doesn't change event name to be the same

9. Forms Collection: Using it to Open Forms by Passing the Form Name as a String Variable

10. Getting a Control's Name Property

11. Getting a File's name and Path

12. Getting the user's real name -- A solution