how to get IP of local ppp connection
Author Message
 how to get IP of local ppp connection

I am new to using winsock, and I can't figure out how to get
the IP of the local PPP connection. I have a workstation with
a network card, and a dial up Internet connection the code
I use here only returns, the network IP not the PPP Internet
Connection. Any help would be appreciated.

Private Sub Command1_Click()
Text1.Text = Winsock1.LocalIP
End Sub

Thanks,

Vlad

Sun, 22 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to get IP of local ppp connection

2. Get local IP from PPP connection in VB5

3. how to get local TCP/IP settings from Local Area Connections

4. Getting PPP adapter IP

5. how to find IP of PPP connection

6. Monitoring Dialup Networking and Getting Local IP

7. Getting Local IP address running a VBS script locally

8. Getting Local IP Address of Machine

9. Getting IP Address of Local Machine

10. Getting local IP

11. Getting Local machine IP address