working with the Open Dialog box like the one in MSword 2000
Author Message
 working with the Open Dialog box like the one in MSword 2000

I assume this is on Windows 2000.   Since I have not programmed on Win2k yet
I cannot answer for sure, but I would only assume that if you are using the
Common Dialog Control provided with Win2k it should either be the default or
a simply Flag to set.

--
Clint LaFever

http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/ (personal)
(Home of the Code Depot Add-In)

Quote:
> How can I use API to use the open Dialog box like the one on the
attachment
> i am trying to use it in a vb application and if anyone could show me how
> customize the open dialog

Sun, 01 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. problem with a combo box and referencing to it (MSWord 2000)

2. Open non-MSWORD file with MSWORD application

3. Centering a Open Dialog box using the Common dialog

4. File Open/Save dialog in Access 2000 running on Win98, Win2K and WinXP

5. file open common dialog in access 2000

6. "Open..." dialog in Excel 2000 / VB

7. How to just open the Open dialog box?

8. Open Multiselect Open dialog box

9. word 2000 dialog box problem

10. word 2000 dialog boxes

11. Create Wizard 2000 dialog boxes in a snap

12. no one likes the DATA CONTROL