Problems with threed16.ocx in VB6
Author Message
 Problems with threed16.ocx in VB6

Hi!

I have a problem with a project that was created with VB5 an is now used
with VB6.
By loading the project, there appears the message:

"threed16.ocx can not be loaded"

What can I do to load the project.

Thanks for your help,

Markus

Tue, 20 May 2003 14:55:58 GMT
 Problems with threed16.ocx in VB6
use threed32.ocx instead

Quote:
> Hi!

> I have a problem with a project that was created with VB5 an is now used
> with VB6.
> By loading the project, there appears the message:

> "threed16.ocx can not be loaded"

> What can I do to load the project.

> Thanks for your help,

> Markus

Tue, 20 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB4, THREED16.OCX, NT, Win 3.11 license problems - Too weird

2. Runtime error 367 Threed16.ocx

3. Using threed16.ocx with VB5

4. Errror loading THREED16.OCX just on NT3.51

5. Threed16.ocx

6. Threed16.OCX displays properties window at _Run Time_!!!

7. Threed16.ocx

8. Threed16.ocx and win nt 3.51

9. THREED16.OCX

10. Threed16 problem

11. Need : OCX files with license (Threed16.ocx, gauge16.ocx,...)

12. Ocx library problem (DTPicker) VB6 Pro