Multiline Datagrid
Author Message
 Multiline Datagrid

Hi,

I have a specific need with a datagrid. I would like to
allow the cells in the rows to be multiline. So when the
cell would be completely filled, to add more text would
increase the heigth of the row and the new text would
appear under the first row of text in the same cell. It
would be like a textbox with the multiline propreties set
to true.

Any help to know how I could do this?

thanx alot

P.S

Sorry for my bad english

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:10:32 GMT

1. Multiline Datagrid

2. Multiline data within a Datagrid

3. Datagrid MultiLine working!

4. Multiline property in datagrid caption ???

5. Need some help with DataGrids (DataGrid-->DataGrid, DataGrid-->Dataset, DataGrid-->XML)

6. How do I set the Datagrid row to be same size as the datagrid window

7. Using datagrid as datasource for another datagrid

8. Datagrids inside a Datagrid

9. Copy from Datagrid to datagrid

10. Updating datagrid with requery, datagrid goes to top

11. Multiline Message Box

12. multiline inputbox