VB ListView Control - How to just display column lines - no row lines
Author Message
 VB ListView Control - How to just display column lines - no row lines

Is it possible to just display column lines in a VB ListView control,
no row lines?

tia,
dk

Wed, 02 Mar 2005 01:41:14 GMT
 VB ListView Control - How to just display column lines - no row lines
There's nothing built in to support this.. you *may* be able to modify the
following sample to get the effect you want.

Creating a Ledger-Style Listview Report Background
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/index.html?code/comctl/lvledger.htm

--
Ken Halter - MS-MVP-VB - Please keep it in the groups..
http://www.vbsight.com - http://www.vbsight.com/MultiColumn.htm

Quote:
> Is it possible to just display column lines in a VB ListView control,
> no row lines?

> tia,
> dk

Wed, 02 Mar 2005 03:08:22 GMT
 VB ListView Control - How to just display column lines - no row lines
that example seems to display rows, not not column lines, is this incorrect?

Quote:
> There's nothing built in to support this.. you *may* be able to modify the
> following sample to get the effect you want.

> Creating a Ledger-Style Listview Report Background
> http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/index.html?code/comctl/lvledger.htm

> --
> Ken Halter - MS-MVP-VB - Please keep it in the groups..
> http://www.vbsight.com - http://www.vbsight.com/MultiColumn.htm
> New Tabbed Dialog http://www.vbsight.com/TBGDialogCTL.htm

> > Is it possible to just display column lines in a VB ListView control,
> > no row lines?

> > tia,
> > dk

Wed, 02 Mar 2005 06:07:32 GMT
 VB ListView Control - How to just display column lines - no row lines
The example seems to display for rows, not columns.
Is it possible to explain more how to do this?

thanks

Quote:
> There's nothing built in to support this.. you *may* be able to modify the
> following sample to get the effect you want.

> Creating a Ledger-Style Listview Report Background
> http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/index.html?code/comctl/lvledger.htm

> --
> Ken Halter - MS-MVP-VB - Please keep it in the groups..
> http://www.vbsight.com - http://www.vbsight.com/MultiColumn.htm
> New Tabbed Dialog http://www.vbsight.com/TBGDialogCTL.htm

> > Is it possible to just display column lines in a VB ListView control,
> > no row lines?

> > tia,
> > dk

Wed, 02 Mar 2005 22:14:47 GMT
 VB ListView Control - How to just display column lines - no row lines
Hi Dmitri...
Did you ever figure out how to do this?  I'm looking for the same thing.
Steve

Quote:
> The example seems to display for rows, not columns.
> Is it possible to explain more how to do this?

> thanks

> > There's nothing built in to support this.. you *may* be able to modify
the
> > following sample to get the effect you want.

> > Creating a Ledger-Style Listview Report Background
> > http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/index.html?code/comctl/lvledger.htm

> > --
> > Ken Halter - MS-MVP-VB - Please keep it in the groups..
> > http://www.vbsight.com - http://www.vbsight.com/MultiColumn.htm
> > New Tabbed Dialog http://www.vbsight.com/TBGDialogCTL.htm

> > > Is it possible to just display column lines in a VB ListView control,
> > > no row lines?

> > > tia,
> > > dk

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 11:19:27 GMT

1. MSHFlexGrid Columns (line) & TextBox lines

2. listview garbage line between rows !!

3. listview garbage line between rows !!

4. Display of Multiple Rows on a Single Line

5. Display of Multiple Rows on a Single Line

6. PBM: Line numbers used by Goto method do not reflect displayed line numbers in document

7. ListView multi-lined column headers

8. Simulating or Having more than 1 column header line with ListView

9. ListView - multiple lines in column header

10. Multi-line column in ListView

11. Multi-Line Column in ListView

12. Listview problem - Setting the current line to display