Tab control & Control on a tab
Author Message
 Tab control & Control on a tab

any suggestions on how to tell what tab a control is on. The container of a
control ,say a text box, indicates that is on the tab control but not what
tab index its associated with.

Have a lot of controls to refresh but only want to refresh the ones
associated with the current tab selected.

thx
bj

Wed, 02 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Tab control & Control on a tab

Quote:

>any suggestions on how to tell what tab a control is on. The container of a
>control ,say a text box, indicates that is on the tab control but not what
>tab index its associated with.

>Have a lot of controls to refresh but only want to refresh the ones
>associated with the current tab selected.

Bill, I suggest you create a control array of frames, putting frame N on tab
N, then reparenting your controls to their corresponding frame. This should
make life a lot more ...deterministic?

Bertie

Fri, 04 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Masked Edit COM control appears only on first tab page of tab control in VB.NET

2. Tabbing through controls on a tab control

3. tab control - loading controls onto tabs in runtime

4. How to set the current tab in Tab control of MS COMMON CONTROL

5. Special Tab Control similar to tab control in MS outlook

6. Moving Between Tabs in a Tab Control

7. tab control - order of tabs

8. Tab control in VB dot net shuffling his tabs

9. Adding Tabs To Tab Control

10. How to select Tab Control tab page programmatically?

11. Tab Control Tab Visible

12. Tab Control - Remove Tab