How to paste Visual Basic Form to Microsoft Words
Author Message
 How to paste Visual Basic Form to Microsoft Words

Hello

I've created a form in VB6 and I wish to paste it to MWords...
I've tried importing the form to Words using Visual Basic Editor in
Words but the "form class is not supported by VBE" -- the VB I'm using
is a "standalone version" (says MWords)

Can anyone help me?
Thanx

Happy 2000

--
Always aim for integrity

Sat, 22 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to paste Visual Basic Form to Microsoft Words
That's not possible since the intrinsic forms of VB are different from the
forms Office is using (MSForms)

- Jens -

Quote:
> Hello

> I've created a form in VB6 and I wish to paste it to MWords...
> I've tried importing the form to Words using Visual Basic Editor in
> Words but the "form class is not supported by VBE" -- the VB I'm using
> is a "standalone version" (says MWords)

> Can anyone help me?
> Thanx

> Happy 2000

> --
> Always aim for integrity

Sat, 22 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Microsoft Visual Basic v3.0 Professional/Microsoft Visual Basic Assistant v3

2. Microsoft Word with Visual Basics 6.0 Issue

3. Format Visual Basic project code in Microsoft Word

4. Visual Basic for Microsoft Word

5. Format Visual Basic project code in Microsoft Word

6. incorporating Microsoft access forms in visual basic

7. Visual Basic forms in Word macros

8. FS: Mastering Microsoft Visual Basic 4.0 and Visual C++ 4.0 CD-ROMs

9. Embed (not link) a Word bookmarked text in a Visual Basic 6 form

10. Display Word text in Visual Basic Form

11. Word 2000 disallows paste in forms

12. Copy and Paste with Visual Basic grids