Calculations and validations inside Datagrid(i am using sqlServer database)
Author Message
 Calculations and validations inside Datagrid(i am using sqlServer database)

I want to do some calculation on the basis of the data I enter in a data
grid control , I want this to be done for multiple rows of data
and I want to retrieve these values from the grid for doing the validations
, please help
I keep getting these invalid bookmark error.
Nishanth

Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:52:15 GMT

1. Datagrids inside a Datagrid

2. Best way to import record file into sqlserver database using vb.net

3. Using stored Database prices in calculations

4. How create one VB Program if database using Access2000 or MS SQLServer

5. Update SQLServer database using ODBC in VB

6. Connecting to SQLServer Database using ODBC and unknown UserID

7. Help: Does anyone knows the algorithm for a CRC calculation - (see inside) TIA

8. how to create calculation inside VB

9. Question about using database values inside of script

10. I am looking for a used car lot database

11. Validation of fileds Please Help I am new.

12. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control