Listing and printing project controls on a VB 5.0 form
Author Message
 Listing and printing project controls on a VB 5.0 form

------=_NextPart_000_01BCE866.CF3115A0

I am wondering if there is a way to list and print all the controls on a
form AND then print them.

        I have a project with 25 forms, each form has approximately 80+ controls
of varies types on its.   I need to list ALL controls on a form AND be able
to print that listing.  Example:

Text1
Text2
Text3
Checkbox1
Checkbox2
Option1
Option2
Data1
Data2
Data3
And so on..

        I was able to list them in the object browser with all other API functions
however there is no way to print the listing nor decimate the controls from
everything else listed in the browser.  I need to verify my security code
with each control but need the listing in order to do it.  With over a
thousand controls in my project it is impossible to do this manually and
be able to verify I found every control.

--
Sincerely,

Todd W. Butson
Department of Corrections - State of Wisconsin
(608) 261-7118 Voice

------=_NextPart_000_01BCE866.CF3115A0

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">I am wondering if there is a way to =
list and print all the controls on a form AND then print them. =
form has approximately 80+ controls of varies types on its. =
&nbsp;&nbsp;I need to list ALL controls on a form AND be able to print =
that listing. =
on=85..<br><br>&#009;I was able to list them in the object browser with =
all other API functions however there is no way to print the listing nor =
decimate the controls from everything else listed in the browser. =
&nbsp;I need to verify my security code with each control but need the =
listing in order to do it. &nbsp;With over a thousand controls in my =
project =96 it is impossible to do this manually and be able to verify I =
W. Butson<br>Department of Corrections - State of Wisconsin<br>(608) =
261-7118 Voice<br><font =

color=3D"#000000"><br><font =

------=_NextPart_000_01BCE866.CF3115A0--

Fri, 21 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Listing and Printing controls on a VB 5.0 form

2. Printing VB Project file list

3. Adding controls to the VB 5.0 startup project ???

4. Adding controls to VB 5.0 startup project ???

5. How do I use the full page area when printing a form in VB 5.0 Prof

6. Enable items in list view control in a VB project

7. printing from web browser control in VB 5.0

8. Converting VB 6.0 project --> VB 5.0

9. Visual Basic 5.0 project will not show Modal Forms on the Taskbar

10. Running modeless forms in my activex controls (VB 5.0)

11. VB 5.0: Can't drag controls to form

12. Running modeless forms in my activex controls (VB 5.0)