Certify Apex True DB grid as a component
Author Message
 Certify Apex True DB grid as a component

Hi all.

I'm using Apex True DB Grid 6.0 with the patch. Bought it to use it in an
webapplication.
I've also bought a credential from Verisign to use with it.

Now, to the problem.
When I run the LPK-tool the DBGrid doesn't appear as an ActiveX-componenet.

If I ignore this and just use the Object-tag in the HTMLpage I get
"The evaluation period will expire in 30 days".

I would like top see the "Do you want to install and run the XXX from
company YYY?"-dialogue.

Have anyone had the same problem with registring ActiveX-components from
APEX or somewhere else??

/Fredrik

Sun, 30 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. APEX True DB Grid Problems

2. Need Help editing text in Add New Mode with an Apex True DB Grid

3. APEX True DB Grid problem

4. HELP : Apex True DB Grid bug

5. APEX True DB Controls or Sheridan Components Suite?

6. APEX True DB Controls or Sheridan Components Suite?

7. Apex True Grid - Help!

8. Apex True Grid vs. Sheridan Data Widgets

9. Apex True Grid vs. Sh

10. Apex True Grid vs. Sheridan Data Wid

11. VB 4 Pro and Apex True Grid controls

12. Experiences with True Grid Ocx from Apex