TDBG32.OCX Help
Author Message
 TDBG32.OCX Help

Hi,

   I copied an application from one PC to another.  On the second
machine when I run the application I get the error "Unable to load
TDBG32.OCX(not registered)".  I have copied this file too but it
doesn't seem to help.  I learnt that this could be an installable
control.  Can someone tell me what software I should install to get
over this.

   Thanks in advance and good day.

Harish

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 29 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 TDBG32.OCX Help

You cannot just copy files from one PC to another and expect your application to work. You must create an installation kit for your application. Use the Setup Kit Wizard (VB5) or the Package & Deployment Wizard (VB6). You can also get 3rd Party applications that will create installation kits such as InstallSheild or WISE.

Regards,
Simon Jones
MillStream Designs Ltd
Independent IT Consultants

   I copied an application from one PC to another.  On the second
  machine when I run the application I get the error "Unable to load
  TDBG32.OCX(not registered)".  I have copied this file too but it
  doesn't seem to help.  I learnt that this could be an installable
  control.  Can someone tell me what software I should install to get
  over this.

Tue, 29 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error on TDBG32.ocx while installing VB 4 app 32

2. Tdbg32.ocx

3. TDBG32.OCX license problem.

4. TDBG32.OCX license problem.

5. OCX OCX OCX OCX OCX OCX

6. Help - Problem with mci32.ocx/mciwndx.ocx on client machine

7. Help: Creating a reference to OCX hangs VB and makes OCX unuseable

8. MSINET.OCX and MSWINSCK.OCX....Please help!

9. GTDate32.ocx, GTMask32.ocx GTNum32.ocx

10. Help, Help Threed32.ocx

11. Help, Help Threed32.ocx

12. Help me about ocx object,Help!!