Find and scroll to in web browser control
Author Message
 Find and scroll to in web browser control

I want to implement find and scroll to, with the VB web browser control I
guess it possible as the Ctrl F find does this functionality, but I what to
do it in back ground. i.e (non pun intended) scroll the loaded page to a
known word without showing the find dialog. I could use book marks etc. but
I all ready have all the htm pages.

Can any body give me some pointers please....

Thanks

Darren

Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to control scroll bars in Web Browser Control

2. Scroll bar and other display elements in web browser control

3. I can't find the web browser control - Please Help

4. Web browser control, .Document object browser/viewer?

5. Web Browser scroll bar

6. Web Browser Scroll bar

7. Web Browser Scrolling and Border

8. Web browser Scroll bar

9. Scroll a web browser window

10. Web browser scroll bar

11. Web Browser: Opening link in new Web Browser window

12. How to make my web browser as a default web browser