Help
Author Message
 Help

I am a novice.
I would like to be able to print a form which contains few labels and text
boxes. I want it to print exactly the same lay out.
I used command PRINT but everything printed under eachother and to the top
left corner of page.
Thanks in advance.

Wed, 21 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Help
the problem is the scale of screen and printer.Usually the screen scale is
75DPI
or 100DPI. And the scale of printer is upto 600-1440 dpi.So you can't simply
use
print method.

--

http://www.applevb.com

Quote:
> I am a novice.
> I would like to be able to print a form which contains few labels and text
> boxes. I want it to print exactly the same lay out.
> I used command PRINT but everything printed under eachother and to the top
> left corner of page.
> Thanks in advance.

Thu, 22 May 2003 11:32:21 GMT
 Help
Hi,

We have a form design and resize control called AgFastform that has a built
in print method specifically designed to do this.  You can download a fully
working trial version to try it out.    Basically you can have AgFastform
maintain your form exactly as you need or have it resize and re-position
your form on the fly and then print it.  It does all of this without
changing any of your settings or system settings.  Everything is handled
automatically and all you do is place the control on the form and add one
line of code.  You can download the trial version at
(http://www.AgendumSoftware.com) if you would like to try it out.

--
Sincerely,

Todd B - CEO - Agendum Software

(608) 837-6736  Voice                (419) 821-9599 Fax

 ** New Version of AgWindowWatch, AgOnlineUpdate and AgFastform released!
Visit our website for more information!

Quote:
> I am a novice.
> I would like to be able to print a form which contains few labels and text
> boxes. I want it to print exactly the same lay out.
> I used command PRINT but everything printed under eachother and to the top
> left corner of page.
> Thanks in advance.

Thu, 22 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

2. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

3. Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help,

4. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP

5. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

6. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HE LP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HELP

7. Help Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!

8. HELP HELP HELP Set document name of print job from VB HELP HELP HELP

9. HELP HELP HELP Early Binding Excel 5.0 HELP HELP HELP

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

11. Help - Print - Help -Print - Help - Print - Help - Print - Help

12. help help help help help