Rich Text Box Horiziontal Scroll Bar Problem
Author Message
 Rich Text Box Horiziontal Scroll Bar Problem

I am using VB6 and no matter what I do I can not get the horiziontial scroll
bar to work. I have visited MS web site and tried what they call a fix for
the problem but is does not work.

Sun, 22 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Rich Text Box Horiziontal Scroll Bar Problem

Quote:
>I am using VB6 and no matter what I do I can not get the horiziontial scroll
>bar to work. I have visited MS web site and tried what they call a fix for
>the problem but is does not work.

You have to set the RightMargin to a value > the width of the
RichTextBox for the scrollbar to appear.

Mattias

     VB+ http://hem.spray.se/mattias.sjogren/
 Please send questions/replies to the newsgroups

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Rich Text Box Horiziontal Scroll Bar Problem
Thank you, I struggled with that one for many hours..... This is my first
time with VB and sometimes the eaisest things are a struggle.

Quote:
> >I am using VB6 and no matter what I do I can not get the horiziontial
scroll
> >bar to work. I have visited MS web site and tried what they call a fix
for
> >the problem but is does not work.

> You have to set the RightMargin to a value > the width of the
> RichTextBox for the scrollbar to appear.

> Mattias

>      VB+ http://hem.spray.se/mattias.sjogren/
>  Please send questions/replies to the newsgroups

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Rich Text Box & scroll bar

2. Rich text box & scroll bar

3. rich text box, remembering view / position of scroll bars

4. Run-time control of rich text box scroll bar visibility

5. Rich Text Box Control Scroll Bars

6. Rich text box & scroll bar

7. Scroll Bars in a Rich Text Box

8. Rich Text Box Scroll Bars

9. Rich Text Box vs. Text Box Scrolling

10. Scrolling in (rich)text box?

11. Rich Text Box Scrolling

12. Scrolling Rich Text Format boxes within program