MSINET.OCX and MSWINSCK.OCX....Please help!
Author Message
 MSINET.OCX and MSWINSCK.OCX....Please help!

I am using msinet.ocx and mswinsck.ocx to communicate with a special network
server.
My program 'POST' messages to the network server and the network server uses
FTP to send data back to my program.

It works fine on Win95/98/Me and Win2000. But it doesn't work on WinNT
because I don't know which files that the above ocx:es depend on and how to
install the correct version of the needed files.

Registering msinet.ocx on WinNT4 failes due to wininet.dll (obviously) and
shlwapi.dll are missing. But what other files need to be installed on the
WinNT machine? What minimum versions are required for those files and how do
I install (shared, self-registered?) and get the correct files?

Please help. I couldn't find any information on MSDN about this. I am using
VB6 (SP4).

/Magnus

Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:51:49 GMT

1. Help with MSWINSCK.OCX - PLEASE

2. Please Help - System Errors with MSINET.OCX

3. Please Help - System Errors with MSINET.OCX

4. MSINET.OCX PROBLEMS Please Help!!!

5. Problems with MSINET.OCX... Please Help

6. Problems with MSINET.OCX... Please Help

7. OCX OCX OCX OCX OCX OCX

8. mswinsck.ocx help

9. Need help with MSWINSCK.OCX....

10. Help: MSWINSCK.OCX error # 1400