User32.dll
Author Message
 User32.dll

The 16bit version of user32 is    "user"
james

Quote:
> I have made some screen savers using VB4.0 .... I use a Declare
> statement to call the user32.dll.

> Declare Function ShowCursor Lib "user32" (ByVal bShow As Long) As Long

> It works fine...but my question is this....I would like to make some
> 16 bit screen savers....I can use the user32.dll library, so what dll
> would I call...
> Bob Hanser
> Remote Control Software

> http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~bhanser

Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 User32.dll

I have made some screen savers using VB4.0 .... I use a Declare
statement to call the user32.dll.

Declare Function ShowCursor Lib "user32" (ByVal bShow As Long) As Long

It works fine...but my question is this....I would like to make some
16 bit screen savers....I can use the user32.dll library, so what dll
would I call...
Bob Hanser
Remote Control Software

http://web.wt.net/~bhanser

Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing User32 DLL

2. Please Help - USER32.DLL function list.

3. User32.dll Function

4. I need some User32.dll declares for my VB .NET app

5. user32.dll and Visual basic 3 ??

6. How to Generate an Event out of user32.dll

7. Accessing user32.dll via VBS

8. user32.dll question

9. User32.dll

10. User.exe and User32.dll

11. Need help with ExitWindows function in user32 dll

12. Problem: SetWindowPos w/USER32.DLL