FTP Custom Control and Remote Submit to an IBM Mainframe
Author Message
 FTP Custom Control and Remote Submit to an IBM Mainframe

 Hi,

Does anyone know a custom control that would allow us to develop a file
tranfert utility :

- between Windows 95 Client and our IBM Mainframe (MVS with the Interlink
TCP/IP stack). (The MS OCX shipped with VB5 works fine for that part of the
problem).

- to submit the transferred file (a JCL file) on the IBM Mainframe when the
transfert is complete. I know that there is some RShell or RExec Custom
control but thos controls only works with UNIX hosts. I am looking for the
same functionnalitties with an IBM Mainframe.

Thanks in advance for your reply,

Regards,

Olivier Van Pevenaeyge

Sat, 11 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Internet Transfer Control and FTP to IBM MVS Mainframe

2. FTP Help with SITE Command for IBM Mainframe Server Using VB

3. FTP and IBM Mainframes

4. FTP to IBM Mainframe?

5. vb, ftp and ibm mainframes bad medicine!

6. FTP to IBM MVS mainframe

7. ftp and ibm mainframe bad medicine

8. Using INet control to put a text file on an IBM mainframe

9. Connect with an IBM Mainframe

10. Control to FTP to mainframe??

11. CPI-C communication to IBM Mainframe

12. IBM Mainframe VSAM datafile