Can VB5.0 implement right-click shortcut menus?
Author Message
 Can VB5.0 implement right-click shortcut menus?

Brian,

Quote:
> How can I bring up a shortcut menu when a user right-clicks on a node in
> treeview control?

Just place code in the MouseDown event and determine if the button pressed
was the right button using the Button argument. If it is the right button,
use the PopupMenu statement to display a hidden menu defined for your form.

--
Jonathan Wood
SoftCircuits Programming

Mon, 17 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Can VB5.0 implement right-click shortcut menus?

How can I bring up a shortcut menu when a user right-clicks on a node in a
treeview control?

Thanks,

Brian Hartin

Mon, 17 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. disable windows menu shortcut when right click ??

2. Howto add a menu to right-click menu for an item

3. Right Click PopUp Menu and dynamic menu Item

4. Right Click PopUp Menu and dynamic menu Item

5. Right click menu (context menu?)

6. disable shortcut in right click

7. Editing right-click menu in query container

8. opening a menu with right-click

9. Inbox right click menu item

10. Accessing right click menus - outlook's object model

11. Add macro to right click menu and get selected item in contacts

12. customize right-click context menu in Word