MSFlexGrid TopRow Behavior Odd
Author Message
 MSFlexGrid TopRow Behavior Odd

I've recently run into some odd behavior in the MSFlexGrid.  It appears
that when I have select entire row enabled and I click and hold on the
top row (header) that the flex grid scrolls upward.  I cannot seem to
find what event it being triggered.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

System:  VB5.0/NT4.0/MSFLXGRD6.0

--
Oron Haus

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 16 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSFlexGrid & TopRow question

2. TopRow in MSFlexGrid foppa

3. MsFlexGrid .TopRow property can't be set

4. Odd behavior with Dates -A2K

5. Access 2.0 odd transaction behavior

6. Odd Behavior With CommitTrans

7. odd Add Note behavior

8. Externally adding tasks via SQL gives odd behavior

9. Odd recalc behavior with shapeobj.duplicate

10. Odd behavior when inserting TextBox1 into header

11. Odd behavior by socket.select()

12. Very odd behavior with DataTable.Select