Spell Check Control for VB4, 16Bit
Author Message
 Spell Check Control for VB4, 16Bit

Does anyone know of a reliable, simple-to-use spell check control for VB4,
16bit?  I know I can use the spell check in Word via OLE, but that is not
an option for this project.  I know there are several spell check controls
available, I just wanted some opinions.

--
Please post response to newsgroup, or ayoakumATlandrumDASHbrownDOTcom
Thank you!

Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Spell Check Control for VB4, 16Bit

Hi Yoakum:

Quote:
>Does anyone know of a reliable, simple-to-use spell check control for VB4,
>16bit?

I use Visual Speller; which I do believe is now owned by Sybase/Powersoft

I know you can get info on this control via www.vbxtras.com

Hope this helps,

Doug.

Sun, 23 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Spell Check Control for VB4, 16Bit

On Wed, 5 Nov 1997 09:44:17 -0500, "Douglas Marquardt"

Quote:

>Hi Yoakum:

>>Does anyone know of a reliable, simple-to-use spell check control for VB4,
>>16bit?

>I use Visual Speller; which I do believe is now owned by Sybase/Powersoft

Sybase bought Visual Components almost two years ago, but that didn't
really change how we go about business.

You can get more information about VisualSpeller at www.visualcomp.com
(and a trial version, although it may be 32 bit only). VisualSpeller
was originally written and optimized for Win16 - the 16 bit version
retains those optimizations.

I won't comment on its quality since I am a bit partial... ;)

steve

Quote:
>I know you can get info on this control via www.vbxtras.com

>Hope this helps,

>Doug.

Sat, 06 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Spell Check Control for VB4, 16Bit

2. 16bit 3rd party Editor and Spell Checker Controls?

3. 16bit 3rd party Editor and Spell Checker Controls?

4. Anyone using CSAPI to spell check with VB4?

5. Spelling Checking in VB4-32

6. VB4 - 16BIT Sheridan Calendar Widgets (16bit OCX)

7. 16bit SourceSafe problems w/VB4.0-16bit - too many file handles open

8. VB3 16bit to VB4 16bit

9. Enable/disable spell checking/Grammer checking

10. Looking for spell checking control

11. Spell checking a RTF control in VB or Access

12. Spell checking a RTF control?