Setting scroll position of TextBox with MultiLine
Author Message
 Setting scroll position of TextBox with MultiLine

Anybody know how to set the scroll position (particularly to the end of the
text) of a TextBox when using it with MultiLine = true and ScrollBars =
3-Both?  The default action is to remain at the top of the list but I need
to advance it to the bottom of the list.

Sun, 13 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Setting scroll position of TextBox with MultiLine

I in advertently found the solution to this problem.  It is given here.

    ' To update the scroll postion to the end of the text box.
    frmMyform.txtMyText.SelStart = Len(frmMyform.txtMyText)

This does have a slightly jumpier appearance than I would prefer but it
works.  If you use the RichTextBox instead, the jumpiness is much more
pronounced.

Anyone know how to get rid of the jumpiness?

Quote:
> Anybody know how to set the scroll position (particularly to the end of
the
> text) of a TextBox when using it with MultiLine = true and ScrollBars =
> 3-Both?  The default action is to remain at the top of the list but I
need
> to advance it to the bottom of the list.

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting scroll position of TextBox with MultiLine

2. How to detect the scroll value of multiline textbox when scrolling by MOUSE

3. How to detect the scroll value of multiline textbox when scrolling by MOUSE

4. forcing multiline textbox to scroll to last line...

5. Scroll bar problem on Multiline Textbox

6. Setting the scroll in a multiline text box

7. Setting scroll value on a multiline text box?

8. Setting tabs and line-end in a multiline Textbox

9. Setting Multiline property on textbox control array.

10. Help with textbox/rich scrolling to a position

11. TextBox scroll bar positions

12. TextBox scroll bar positions