Error using Threed.OCX
Author Message
 Error using Threed.OCX

When I attempted to place a Sheridan control on a form, I
got the message "Licence information for this component
not found.  You do not have an appropriate license to use
this functionality in the design environment".

I remember having difficulties with my VB6 installation
after I un-installed VB4, and I had to re-install VB6.
Could that have anything to do with it?

Thanks

Val

Sun, 23 May 2004 02:22:23 GMT
 Error using Threed.OCX
Search your VB CD for a file called vbctrls.reg. This file contains the
license info for Threed32 and others..

--
Ken Halter
MS-MVP-VB

Quote:
> When I attempted to place a Sheridan control on a form, I
> got the message "Licence information for this component
> not found.  You do not have an appropriate license to use
> this functionality in the design environment".

> I remember having difficulties with my VB6 installation
> after I un-installed VB4, and I had to re-install VB6.
> Could that have anything to do with it?

> Thanks

> Val

Sun, 23 May 2004 02:34:22 GMT
 Error using Threed.OCX
Thanks, Ken, it worked

Val

Quote:

Mon, 24 May 2004 02:08:48 GMT

1. Threed 16 OCX setup Error

2. Using THREED.OCX

3. Using threed.ocx with VB5 ?

4. HELP!!!! Cannot use threed.ocx

5. Threed.ocx licence

6. Problem converting THREED.VBX to THREED32.OCX

7. threed.ocx bug?

8. A warning on threed.ocx

9. VB4: Problem converting from Threed.vbx to Threed32.ocx

10. THREED.OCX - Where can i find this file...

11. Help! Cannot recognise THREED.OCX in VB5

12. How to get Threed.Ocx "reworking???