How do you play continuous MIDI files?
Author Message
 How do you play continuous MIDI files?

Can anyone help me with the code to play a string of MIDI files from a
single directory.  I would like to do it by activating a control
button.   The code needs to play each file until it is finished and
then continue onto the next.  It also needs to have an excape key to
exit back to the main program.

I would really appreciate the help.

Gail Love

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How do you play continuous MIDI files?
Can anyone help me with the code to play a string of MIDI files from a
single directory.  I would like to do it by activating a control
button.   The code needs to play each file until it is finished and
then continue onto the next.  It also needs to have an excape key to
exit back to the main program.  I'm currently using VB5.

I would really appreciate the help.

Gail Love

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How do you play continuous MIDI files?
dont want to seem rude, but its escape and why did you reply to your post
with the same post? trying to confuse me? well knock it off. there are
easier ways that that to confuse me.

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How do you play continuous MIDI files?

Quote:

>dont want to seem rude, but its escape and why did you reply to your post
>with the same post? trying to confuse me? well knock it off. there are
>easier ways that that to confuse me.

Sory, but I'm still new to this ...

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do you play continuous MIDI files?

2. How to play continuous MIDI files?

3. Play Midi Files <Hows it done?!>

4. Continuous MIDI playing after form is hidden

5. *avi play rate and continuous play

6. Playing WAV files and MIDI files

7. MIDI playing and multiple MIDI's.

8. How to Auto play a MIDI file when document opens

9. Playing a MIDI file when doc opens

10. Playing Midi files from QB 4.5

11. Playing Midi Files In quickbasic 4.5

12. Playing Midi Files on the SB in Quickbasic 4.5