CRPAIGE LIBRARY CRPAIGE(32)DLL CANNOT BE FOUND. iT SHOULD BE ON THE PATH.
Author Message
 CRPAIGE LIBRARY CRPAIGE(32)DLL CANNOT BE FOUND. iT SHOULD BE ON THE PATH.

I have about 5 reports but there is one report that is giving me this
problem when running my VB application on a computer that hasn't got VB or
Access loaded.

regards
chris.

Mon, 01 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CRPAIGE LIBRARY CRPAIGE(32)DLL CANNOT BE FOUND. iT SHOULD BE ON THE PATH.
Did you solve your problem?

I am having somewhat the same problem.  I am using the new Crystal Reports
Designer Component to deploy reports over the internet.  I am creating VB
ActiveX Controls which contain the Report Designer Component.  When the
activex control is download down to the enduser machine I get this error:

CRPAIGE(32).DLL cannot be found. It should be in the path.

Now I think i know why it is giving me this error.  The reason being the
the Crpaige32.dll is being download into the C:\windows\downloaded program
files (old occache dir) directory and not into the C:\windows\system.  A
simple test to see this is place a copy of this file in the windows
directory and it works great.  Now I am using the Application Setup Wizard
which comes with VB5.0 to create my internet download program and I am not
able to change the destination directory of this files because the text box
for this is disabled.  Does anyone know who I can accomplish this.  What I
mean is the capability to change the destination directory from with the
Application Setup Wizard when creating a Internet Download Setup.  As of
now the destination directory textbox is disable so the dll gets download
do to the C:\windows\downloaded program files directory and not the
c:\windows\system directory where it is looking for it.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.
Thanks beforehand

Quote:
> I have about 5 reports but there is one report that is giving me this
> problem when running my VB application on a computer that hasn't got VB
or
> Access loaded.

> regards
> chris.

Fri, 05 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CRPAIGE LIBRARY CRPAIGE(32)DLL CANNOT BE FOUND. iT SHOULD BE ON THE PATH.

2. Error Message - CRPaige Library CRPaige(32).DLL cannot be found on the path???? (VB5 & CR6)

3. CRPaige(32).DLL cannot be found

4. crpaige(32).dll not registered

5. crPaige(32).DLL error Help

6. Can't find CRPaige.DLL

7. CRPaige(32) Error

8. CRPaige Dll

9. CRPAIGE.DLL problems

10. Error: CRPaige(32).dll not found ?? Help!!

11. CRPaige Error

12. Upgrade DB to SQL 7.0 need CRPaige(32).dll to run crystal report ???