Problem resizing Column Headers in listview control
Author Message
 Problem resizing Column Headers in listview control

Please help...

In the lost focus event of the listview control, I'm writing the widths
of all the columns to the registry.

When the control is redrawn, any column that had just been resized is
actually larger than when I saved it.  I checked all the values, and the
number it saves is the same that it gets, and after it sets the columnn
width, the value of the width corresponds to that in the registry.  This
only happens right after a column was resized and then saved.  Has
anyone experienced this problem or know of a fix?

Thanks,
Greg

Mon, 04 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. ListView Column Header Resize

2. How to trap resize of ListView column headers?

3. Weird column resizing problem with listview control

4. ListView Problem with Column Auto-sizing When Headers Use Icons

5. VB4: Column headers in ListView control are doubled!

6. ListView control and column headers, change text possible?

7. ListView control column headers position and width

8. VB4: Column headers in ListView control are doubled!

9. how to disalbe resize column in listview control ?

10. How to get control if you resize the width of a Column in a ListView

11. Listview Control - Don't want to allow column resizing

12. listview control prevent column resize