printer.paintpicture
Author Message
 printer.paintpicture

I have drawn lines and circles in a picturebox.  How do I
print the contents of the picture box.(name of picturebox
control- PlotFile)

Printer.PaintPicture PlotFile,0,0

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:37:53 GMT
 printer.paintpicture
"Printer.PaintPicture PlotFile,0,0" is OK, so what's the problem?

Moshe.
Erez Business Softwares Ltd.
Controls Web Page: http://www.erezsoft.co.il/erez_printpreview.shtml

Quote:
> I have drawn lines and circles in a picturebox.  How do I
> print the contents of the picture box.(name of picturebox
> control- PlotFile)

> Printer.PaintPicture PlotFile,0,0

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:37:06 GMT
 printer.paintpicture
Printer.PaintPicture PlotFile.Image, 0, 0

David

Quote:
> I have drawn lines and circles in a picturebox.  How do I
> print the contents of the picture box.(name of picturebox
> control- PlotFile)

> Printer.PaintPicture PlotFile,0,0

Tue, 01 Mar 2005 18:49:29 GMT

1. Printer.Paintpicture and Picturebox.paintpicture

2. Help for Printer.PaintPicture

3. Printer.Paintpicture problem

4. Printer.PaintPicture : Need Help !!!!!!

5. Printer.PaintPicture Problem

6. Printer.PaintPicture No Picture on Print out

7. Printer.PaintPicture

8. Error 481 - Invalid Picture / Printer.PaintPicture.

9. Error 481 - Invalid Picture / Printer.PaintPicture.

10. Printer.PaintPicture & EM_FORMATRANGE

11. Alternative to Printer.paintpicture?

12. How to print 24-bit color using printer.paintpicture