An ARRAY of a Collection of Collections !!??
Author Message
 An ARRAY of a Collection of Collections !!??

I need to set up a Collection of collections
AND I need 10 of these things !

So, I guess I need an 10-fold Array of
a collection of collections

How do you create such an animal ??

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 06:42:38 GMT
 An ARRAY of a Collection of Collections !!??

Quote:
> I need to set up a Collection of collections
> AND I need 10 of these things !

> So, I guess I need an 10-fold Array of
> a collection of collections

Well, you could always have a collection of collections of collections.

Quote:
> How do you create such an animal ??

Dim c(1 to 10) As Collection

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:26:57 GMT

1. Collections, Collections and More Collections

2. Arrays in Collections, Arrays in Arrays

3. Collections and Arrays - retrieving from an array

4. Document collections and AllForms collections

5. Creating a CDO collection from an Outlook collection

6. using collection of collections

7. Storing a collection in a collection

8. collection in collection

9. Migrating to System.Collections.IEnumerator from VB6.Collection

10. Persisting a Collection of a Collection

11. Collection of Collections?

12. Collections, swapping items in a collection