Problem : Bound UserControl not updating recordset - VB6 SP5
Author Message
 Problem : Bound UserControl not updating recordset - VB6 SP5

I have a bound Usercontrol that is not updating the underlying record
set when the value is changed.

If I bind a regular textbox to my recordset everything is fine.  If I
put the TextBox into a simple usercontrol and use that, the
usercontrol displays the data ok but when changes are made it doesn't
update the underlying data.

It's almost like the PropertyChanged statement is being ignored.

I've searched MS KB & Groups but can't find a resolution. MS has a
similar bug listed but claims it was resolved in one of the service
packs. I am already using SP5 !!

Anyone have any ideas?

Thu, 13 Oct 2005 20:46:08 GMT

1. Updating Recordset by data-bound UserControl

2. Bound controls not updating ADO with adodc.recordset.update command

3. bound usercontrol not updating

4. bound usercontrol not updating

5. bound usercontrol not updating

6. VB6 SP5 not compatible with pre SP5???

7. Adding ocx to userControl in VB6 Sp5

8. Bound Control not updating underlying recordset when clicking close button

9. Updating my data-bound UserControl

10. memory not realeased (also leaks) when Loading/Unloading a form in VB6 SP5

11. ADODB.Recordset.Update does not update?

12. Problem with Format$ after updating NT4-SP5