textBox control over ODBC
Author Message
 textBox control over ODBC

i'm using RemoteData Object for ODBC connection. (to connect Informix
Dbase)
when i create textBox for data edition, i encounter some problems.
- i set the max char for 20 chr (textBox) & my Dbase field was also 20
chr
- assuming i key in 5 chr for record update, but when i retrieved back
from Dbase, the record len(textBox) become 20 chr with all the spaces
from 6th chr onwards. I believe this is because it takes the whole
string from my Dbase field.
- therefore my user need to delete all the unneccessary spaces b4 they
could insert.!

pls advise solutions..
thz.

Sun, 22 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

1. Error assigning a textbox control to a textbox variable

2. Looking for intelligent textbox-control/data-control

3. How to bound data controls to textBox inside an ActiveX control

4. Newbie Questions - 1: RTF-Control - 2: Textbox-Control

5. Using the Data Control to control ODBC database ?

6. Add Label/TextBox Controls to Report

7. Adding Control Source Values for a Textbox in Code

8. Looking for information on extending TextBox control with Auto Complete features

9. textbox and its related label control

10. How to Repaint individual TextBox control?

11. Assigning value to textbox if textbox is a variable name

12. Adding a TextBox Control to A PowerPoint Document