Controlling HP 5P Scanner from VB 5.0
Author Message
 Controlling HP 5P Scanner from VB 5.0

If you installed the wang imaging for windows 95 software you will have an
imaging entry under your accesories start bar group that will allow you to
scan an image into it. If you want to write your own scanning program you
will have to use vb5, vc++, delphi or whatever to call the wang scanning
control.

Quote:
> How do I scan photo using HP 5P/4C Scanner directly from VB application.
> I realise an OCX call "Wang Scan" in my Windows\System directory
> but I have no idea how to use it since no help file come with it.

Mon, 13 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Controlling HP Scanner from VB

2. Access problems with HP scanner

3. Find a Direct Support for Hp Scanjet Twain Scanner

4. Find a Direct Support for Hp Scanjet Twain Scanner

5. TWAIN HP/Scanner Inte

6. TWAIN HP/Scanner Interface

7. Looking for HP Scanner Toolkit

8. Help... VB4 to run HP Scanner

9. Find a Direct Support for Hp Scanjet Twain Scanner

10. Crystal Reports Version 5.0 w HP LaserJet 6P

11. VB 5.0 Data Bound Controls and VFP 5.0 Databases

12. VB tools for controlling a scanner