Subject: Error on the printer object on NT, 2000 y XP
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 15:19:57 -0500

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vb.controls

Hi!

I'm developing an app that should print on a user defined size paper, that's
why I need to modify the Printer.Height and Printer.Width properties...
doing this the printer.PaperSize propertie establishes to vbPRPUser

On Windows 98 I don't have any problem, however on NT, 2000, XP when I
establish the Printer.PaperSize to vbPRPUser,
it gives me an execution time error, it's due to the printer drivers for
those operating systems doesn't support that option

Anyone has an ide of how can I solve this problem? or any other method that
allow me to print on a user defined size paper on any MS-Windows system?

Thanks!

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:44:16 GMT

1. Error on the printer object on NT, 2000 y XP

2. Compression with .Net and 2000/XP/NT via API

3. Connected or not (NT/2000/XP)

4. Distribution of app to 98/2000/NT/XP

5. dial-up connection duration (on Win98,NT,2000 and XP)

6. Windows XP/NT/2000 Registry Question

7. Creating Windows 2000/XP Printer Form Dynamically

8. VB.NET need XP/2000 or NT?

9. embedded VB emulator for PC not running NT, 2000, or XP Pro

10. Office XP Run Time Error after upgrade from Office 2000

11. Ann: Live Chat on VenturCom Boot-NIC - Windows 2000/XP/XP Embedded Diskless Network Boot

12. Access '2000 / VB - Printer Object