MsChart - How to determine which bar the mouse points at
Author Message
 MsChart - How to determine which bar the mouse points at

Can anybody tell me how to determine which bar the mouse points at in a
MsChart. Can the method "TwipsToChartPart" do the job? I've tried this
method but I can't make it work.
Can I use it Like: IF MyChart.TwipsToChartPart(x1, y1, VtChPartTypePoint, 1,
1, 1, 1) Then Stop ?

I get the "Type Mismatch" when I try it and the debug highlights
".TwipsToChartPart".

Can anybody please explain how it works. I don't find any information about
it but in the MSDN.

PS! The reason is that I would like to show the bar value in ToolTip

Tue, 01 Mar 2005 00:06:34 GMT

1. Determining the height of the start bar / fitting applications around start bar

2. Geometry Management: determining border, title bar, menu bar width

3. MSChart individuate a point

4. MSChart selected point

5. MSChart - Fast updating of data points

6. MSchart Control: Markers for data points

7. MSChart: fill missing data point with continuous line ?

8. MSChart: Delete Specific Data Point

9. Single point refresh for MSChart Control

10. MSChart: XY as points (not line)

11. Determine where the insertion point (cursor) is in a document

12. Determine if insertion point is inside a Field