font color in disabled textbox control
Author Message
 font color in disabled textbox control

Hi

I have few forms which has disbled textbox controls. due to disableing them
the font color becomes light gray. is there anyway i keep textboxes disabled
with the font color balck.

Thanks in advance

Bhooman

Sat, 23 Aug 2003 03:28:50 GMT
 font color in disabled textbox control
This is standard behaviour in all windows apps and people are used to seeing
it that way. You can set the textbox's Locked property and that'll make it
so they can change the contents but it'll look like it's enabled.

Quote:
> Hi

> I have few forms which has disbled textbox controls. due to disableing
them
> the font color becomes light gray. is there anyway i keep textboxes
disabled
> with the font color balck.

> Thanks in advance

> Bhooman

Sat, 23 Aug 2003 00:51:01 GMT
 font color in disabled textbox control

released on Mon, 5 Mar 2001 11:28:50 -0800 bearing the
following fruit:

Quote:
>Hi

>I have few forms which has disbled textbox controls. due to disableing them
>the font color becomes light gray. is there anyway i keep textboxes disabled
>with the font color balck.

>Thanks in advance

How would the user know they were disabled if you did that?

Check out the locked property.

Sat, 23 Aug 2003 00:54:42 GMT
 font color in disabled textbox control
If you lock the textbox , it still will receive focus.

I used to put the textbox inside a frame , and disable the frame instead.

Edmond

Quote:
> Hi

> I have few forms which has disbled textbox controls. due to disableing
them
> the font color becomes light gray. is there anyway i keep textboxes
disabled
> with the font color balck.

> Thanks in advance

> Bhooman

Sat, 23 Aug 2003 01:09:46 GMT
 font color in disabled textbox control
I do this to... but only after changing the background color of the textbox
to vbButtonFace so it looks like a label.

Quote:
> I used to put the textbox inside a frame , and disable the frame instead.

> Edmond

Sat, 23 Aug 2003 01:21:20 GMT

1. Font Color of disabled textbox

2. font color in disabled maskedit control

3. Change font and font color inside a textbox

4. Multi Fonts, Multi Colors TextBox Control!

5. Standard Font Available in Disabled TextBox?

6. TextBox Disabled Font Colour

7. Help with disabled textbox Color...

8. How to change background color of a disabled Textbox

9. Disable TextBox and text color

10. Setting Disabled color on a textbox?

11. Change the color of a disabled textbox

12. Disable TextBox and text color