Always show the last row in a ListView
Author Message
 Always show the last row in a ListView

After you've added all the items, call the listview's EnsureVisible method
against the last item.

--

Randy Birch
MVP Visual Basic

| Hi All
|
| I have a listview control filled with rows in a 'report' format.
| I want to always have the last row of data visible when the form
containing
| the listview control is opened.  At present, the list always shows the top
| rows of the list.
| How do I do this?
|
| Thanks
| Ian..

Sun, 17 Apr 2005 10:44:49 GMT
 Always show the last row in a ListView
Hi All

I have a listview control filled with rows in a 'report' format.
I want to always have the last row of data visible when the form containing
the listview control is opened.  At present, the list always shows the top x
rows of the list.
How do I do this?

Thanks
Ian..

Sun, 17 Apr 2005 10:41:18 GMT

1. Recordcount always 0 after deleting the last row when bound at a Datagrid

2. MoveLast method - Doesn't always go to last row

3. suppress redraw, always show last line in textbox control

4. Howto always show two desimals even when last is zero

5. Listview box last item shown?

6. Making listview show last record

7. Making listview show last record

8. ListView always populates at Row 2

9. Showing inactive windows on top or showing always...

10. Showing inactive windows on top or showing always...

11. table row text will not show after row insert

12. problem: ODBC always takes the last user for connect