Listview Icons Indented
Author Message
 Listview Icons Indented

I have a listview that is displayed in report view initially. I have a tool
bar that allows the user to switch view [Icon, Small Icon, List, Report].
Sometimes the Icon and Small Icon views don't start on the left margin but
indented some 1 to 1 1/2 inches. And them seem to drift farther right after
switching a few times.

I have tried all sorts property settings and I can't seem to make the Icons
and Small Icons end up in the left margin.

Cheers,
Larry Rebich

www.buygold.net

Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Listview Icons Indented
Hi Larry,

Yeah, that's a known problem with the LV. I think I solved it once by arranging
the items manually after changing views (through the control's arrange
settings), though I'm not entirely sure.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Klaus H. Probst, MVP
   http://www.vbbox.com/
   http://www.mvps.org/ccrp/

Quote:
> I have a listview that is displayed in report view initially. I have a tool
> bar that allows the user to switch view [Icon, Small Icon, List, Report].
> Sometimes the Icon and Small Icon views don't start on the left margin but
> indented some 1 to 1 1/2 inches. And them seem to drift farther right after
> switching a few times.

> I have tried all sorts property settings and I can't seem to make the Icons
> and Small Icons end up in the left margin.

> Cheers,
> Larry Rebich

> www.buygold.net

Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ListView items remain indented after removing icons

2. resetting default first line indent, hanging indent

3. I need a combobox which can indent and display icons

4. ListView Image Indent (Report View)

5. MouseMove event in ListView does not trigger when ListView in Small/Large Icon View mode

6. listview object moving icons

7. How insert icon to Listview ColumnHeader?

8. Listview Column Header Icon

9. Listview - icon in the Subitem

10. Sub Listview Item Icons"

11. Icon to subitem in listview