How to trap pressed key in TreeView LabelEdit?
Author Message
 How to trap pressed key in TreeView LabelEdit?

Does anybody know how I can trap the pressed key when I edit a label of a
TreeView component?  I tried setting the form KeyPreview to true, but this
does not trap key presses when editing labels.  What I want to do is to
ensure that users only enter alphanumeric keys, maybe there is another way
to do this.

Thanks

Elim

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 18:39:59 GMT
 How to trap pressed key in TreeView LabelEdit?
Get the hWnd of the LabelEdit-Control and subclass it.

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 20:00:40 GMT
 How to trap pressed key in TreeView LabelEdit?
Hi Timo

How do you get the hWnd of the LabelEdit-Control?  Do you have to subclass
the whole TreeView Component or is the LabelEdit-Control a seperate item?

Elim

Quote:
> Get the hWnd of the LabelEdit-Control and subclass it.

Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:39:07 GMT

1. How to trap key clicks in LabelEdit

2. trapping function key press

3. Trapping Funtion Key Presses

4. Trapping Key Press Events

5. Trap cursor/arrow key presses

6. How to trap the TAB key press.

7. Trapping two or more keys pressed at the same time

8. Trap key presses in all other apps too?

9. Trap keys pressed to ole container with word document embedded in it on win 95/98

10. Trap key press in Console

11. Trapping Key presses in VB using GetAsyncKeyState

12. TreeView control doesn't jump to the nearest Node after press a ANSI key