ActiveX object versioning problem
Author Message
 ActiveX object versioning problem

Hi,

    I have written an ActiveX object in VC++ with some GUI.
    I was able load the ActiveX in Internet Explorer ( thru html file), in
ActiveX Control Test Container.
    I also able to load it in the VB IDE.
    However when I make an Exe (from VB) with the ActiveX object inside the
form.
    The exe crashes (may be not start at all) when run and complains about
can't find the object inside the ocx file.
    Something like wrong version of ActiveX object is in the ocx file.
    This actually also happen when run from VB IDE.
    Can someone let me know why this is happeing in VB but not other
environment?

Regards,
Wooi Po

Tue, 06 Sep 2005 05:34:51 GMT

1. ActiveX Controls internal versioning

2. Versioning Database Objects

3. Windows versioning problem?

4. VB Com versioning problem.

5. Problem in building versioning and maintaining VB components

6. Help - Tab control versioning problem

7. COMCTL32.OCX versioning Problem

8. Licensed ActiveX object creation using createElement problem.

9. problems with ActiveX object writing to disk when called from ASP

10. Client Server problem - ActiveX Can't create object

11. OLE/ActiveX problem, can't Create Object

12. problem with an activex object