Listview Multiselect
Author Message
 Listview Multiselect

How do I generate a list of the items selected in a
ListView control when the control's multiselect property
is set to true?

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 20:25:52 GMT
 Listview Multiselect
for each Var in listview1
    if Var.selected then
        'do you stuff
    end if
next

Quote:
> How do I generate a list of the items selected in a
> ListView control when the control's multiselect property
> is set to true?

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:43:36 GMT
 Listview Multiselect
You loop through all the ListItem objects in the ListView's ListItems
collection and check their Selected property.

Quote:
> How do I generate a list of the items selected in a
> ListView control when the control's multiselect property
> is set to true?

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:42:04 GMT

1. Listview : MultiSelect problem

2. ListView MultiSelect Drag Events

3. HELP: listview multiselect

4. ListView MultiSelect Bug

5. ListView MultiSelect Bug

6. Listview - multiselect

7. ListView MultiSelect Drag Events

8. ListView MultiSelect Drag Events

9. ListView MultiSelect Dragging Events

10. Listview + multiselect + drag & drop = bug?

11. ListView MultiSelect is TRUE... but it doesn't WORK!

12. ListView MultiSelect behaviour & <Ctrl> key