Adding multiple attachments to a mapi message
Author Message
 Adding multiple attachments to a mapi message

I have tried unsuccessfully to add 10 attachments to a mapi
message......I've re-set the attachment cound to no avail and although I
can easily add one....I'm not able to add multiple attachments so if anyone
can tell me how to add multiple attachments I would be most
appreciative....

Thanks

Douglas

Sat, 04 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. multiple mapi attachments

2. MAPI, multiple attachments

3. MAPI Faxing:Multiple Attachments

4. MAPI & Multiple Attachments

5. Multiple attachments using MAPI control

6. View Attachment with MAPI message in Win98 ????

7. Mapi Messages control + Outlook Express = no attachments!

8. Resolving message attachments through MAPI

9. MAPI message and Attachment

10. MAPI Message control loses attachments details for Internet E-mail

11. Help! MAPI Message Control - Save Attachments

12. Reading Attachments in MAPI Message control