A logging Textbox
Author Message
 A logging Textbox

Hi guys,

I want to create a textbox for logging purposes.
What I mean is a textbox that contains a permanent amount
of lines, and when I enter a new line, the oldest line
will be deleted.
Yes, I can do this by copying strings to and from the
textbox, but I want the logging textbox to work smoothly,
and by pasting strings it jumps to the beginning of the
textbox.

ideas anyone?

Many Thanks,
Eyal

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 07:31:47 GMT
 A logging Textbox
I Found my answer!

http://www.freevbcode.com/ShowCode.Asp?ID=153

Eyal

Quote:

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 08:08:21 GMT

1. Very big trace/log control or textbox

3. Textbox/RichTextBox Log Window

4. Logging info to Textbox

5. X*Y=Log(X)+Log(Y)

6. Logging events using app.log

7. Help: Event Logging to System log

8. Log(Log( )) chart in excel/VB?

9. Logging events to NT Event Log from VB5

10. Log-Log Graphs in VB

11. Log in / Log out script

12. Log off and log on without a reboot?