Need help with Web Browser Control
Author Message
 Need help with Web Browser Control

I am looking for a resource with some documentation about the WebBrowser
control that is in Microsoft Internet Controls.  Specifically, my
current problem is this:

I am using this control to navigate to a Word 97 document on my hard
disk.  I want Word to take over just like it does when I open a Word 97
document in IE.  It works halfway, i.e. the document opens and I can
control it in code, however, Word's toolbars and menus do not appear.
The WebBrowser control is on an MDI child form, and the MDI parent does
have its own toolbar and menus.  The really odd thing is that when the
WebBrowser control is first loading the document, the toolbars appear
for just a moment, then they disappear!

You can cc replies to me by email, or just post them.

Thanks!
Darcy

Fri, 10 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. need help hosting web browser control

2. web browser experts needed for helping with the creation of the best internet browser(freeware)

3. Web Browser Control Help - Professional Help Plzzz

4. Need web browser control documentation!

5. Need to call Print Preview GUI in IE from Web Browser control

6. Web Browser Object - NEED HELP!!!

7. Web Browser Help needed

8. Urgent - I Need Web Browser Help

9. Need Help launching WEB browser from my VB 4.0 Application

10. IE 4.0 Web Browser - Help needed urgently!

11. PLEASE, I NEED HELP ABOUT WEB BROWSER!!!

12. IE 4.0 Web Browser - Help needed urgently!