IE Tool Band in VB6? Help Please
Author Message
 IE Tool Band in VB6? Help Please

Hi

I am wanting to create a Tool band in Internet explorer with a bunch of
custom options on it using VB 6.

I was wondering if anyone has seen source code to create custom tool
band in Internet explorer using Visual Basic 5 or 6 etc. I have looked
at all the sample code supplied by microsoft, but there only appears to
be C++ code on the samples page at.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
Figuring this out in VB could take longer than i want to spend, will
supply final source code to anyone who can help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Scott Robinson.

Sun, 15 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. IE Tool Bands in VB6? Help

2. IE Band Object, COM woes Please help.

3. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

4. Band Objects and IE Addins in VB.Net

5. IE Desk Bands in VB.NET

6. reusing IE bands

7. VB6 IIS Project - IE Problem please

8. VB6 IIS - IE please

9. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

10. I.E. 5.0 Windows Won't Close with VB6 API Code

11. vb6 mshflexgrid and bands

12. vb6 mshflexgrid and bands ?