Need to Set Scroll Bar on Flex Grid Manually
Author Message
 Need to Set Scroll Bar on Flex Grid Manually

Hi!

I need to open up a form with a flex grid on it and when I do I need the
scroll bar on the flex grid to be open at the middle of the visible grid.

I cannot find the method to do this.

Is it possible to do this?

Thanks,

Michael

Michael J. Visintin
Eagle Point

Wed, 09 Mar 2005 05:56:13 GMT
 Need to Set Scroll Bar on Flex Grid Manually
Hi,

Please try to set the TopRow property to a proper value.

HTH

--
Parker Zhang
Microsoft Developer Support

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:35:23 GMT
 Need to Set Scroll Bar on Flex Grid Manually
Thanks, Parker!

I guess I should have been more specific.

What I need is to set the horizontal scrollbar into the middle of the
visible columns.

Thanks again,

Michael

Quote:
> Hi,

> Please try to set the TopRow property to a proper value.

> HTH

> --
> Parker Zhang
> Microsoft Developer Support

rights.

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:20:33 GMT
 Need to Set Scroll Bar on Flex Grid Manually
Use the leftCol property.

Quote:

in message

>> Hi,

>> Please try to set the TopRow property to a proper value.

>> HTH

>> --
>> Parker Zhang
>> Microsoft Developer Support

>> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,
and confers no
>rights.

>.

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 23:36:44 GMT
 Need to Set Scroll Bar on Flex Grid Manually
Thanks, Colin!!!

Michael

Quote:
> Use the leftCol property.

Sat, 12 Mar 2005 03:26:53 GMT

1. MS Flex Grid and Mouse Scroll Wheel

2. Stange Heirarchical Flex Grid Scroll Event

3. Scrolling columns in Flex Grid control

4. How to Scroll a Flex Grid?

5. Flex Grid Scroll

6. Scrolling of MSH Flex Grid ?

7. Setting up MS Flex Grid

8. Need help with flex grid please

9. Need help with flex grid

10. Building A Scroll Bar / Scroll Bar Colors

11. data grids/ms flex grids

12. Flex Grid/Selection Grid?